Tuesday, June 21

Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated

Not that there were any rumors, but I haven't been posting as much as I'd like.

The Man is keeping me down! They blocked my web access access to Blogger from work.

I posted the last post using the e-mail interface to blogger. I sent the post using my Gmail account using the plain text format. I think that is what caused the strange line wrapping in the last post. Since I didn't like the funky line wraps and I couldn't use the blogger interface to get rid of them I didn't post anything for a while. (No, posting from home is not an option for reasons too complicated to go into here)

Now I am still using my Gmail account but I discovered the rich text option. I think that might overcome the line wrap problem. So I am writing this post to test if it does.

Sorry to waist your time.

Update: I fixed the line wrap problem in the previous post using the blogger interface from home.

No comments: